Thursday, April 14, 2011

tired!!!

kae chan says: dang im super tired..my eyes are so hot i shud put it it the freezer and my body tempreture is high and im having an agravating non-stop sore throating cough.. greattt.. =3='''



haishh..atleast lulus QTI tadi..hohoho~ jmaat dpan kene JPJ lak.. >.< kowaii je..
and atleast harini,eventhough it was just a short chat..yeah,atleast..
i really think nowadays,my life had been surrounded by more ''atleast''..
i shud be thankful it lingers in my life.. :D


well..im soo darn exhausted i couldnt think straight..~

okaeyhh..ekceli kan,baru aku teringat something..izat ade sebut psal wishlist...and..these are some of absurd wishes of mine.. hahaha

my so-called wish list:
~i wish i could go to some anime convention..cosplay would be awesome >.<
~i wish i get to wear cosplay one day! XP
~i wish for someone to like me back..???
~i...i wish  i didnt do this wish list on the first place.. =.='''


wth,kaydabye..haha =3=
i think imma hit da sack now..too tired to even think..haishh..jaa nee~ oyasumiii ^_^
oke,technically,its not even evening yet,but wth i dun care! -.-


mata ashitaa-nehh!!!

''seal ur lips with my love''  bwahahaha..gile hentai laa...XD (okeyh,gomenne para pembace,just ignore me..XP)

0 comments: