Friday, May 20, 2011

im afraid i'll change into a whole different person

- if that happens, please let me now, because every part of me will flow into new people bit by bits, so HIT me with everything you got, as long as you can wake me up...

that was what fozzle wrote in his note..
i cried..yeah..the words hit home..

afraid,afraid of becoming a different person, afraid of having him being in love with sumone else, afraid of sumbody waiting for him.. :')
afraid of sumbody new meant for me.. uh =.='''
i duwan that..can i?
BTW,time raya nanti,tolong claim lagu yang ko request aku buat tu kay.. jemput aku kat penang ye korang, jgn lupe aku..dang,im missing you already,missing belle and mijan..missing our old time in skype.. :")
please allah,bless our journey..
Aku rindu ko belle,aku rindu ko mijan,aku rindu ko fozzle,

aku rindu besfrens aku , izat,do take care,syg diri ko..mcm kami syg ko..and others..please take good care of urself okeyh..daijoobu,im gonna be just fine here..
esok daftar,meeting new aliens in my friggin life, making new memories..creating fresh chapters in my life.. everyday..thinking of you.. <3
onii-san, im confused,hahaha..i dun like you,but how i liked you..i like you,but maybe i dont like you..ur making my love bipolar worst,bwahahaha..gomenne..just..try to open ur heart to people okeyh..take care..

for my family,papae, i noe its hard for you,even when you keep quiet,even when you kiss me and hug me yesterday calmly.. i love you..alwiz..
mamae, im gonna miss you..please wait for me time raya kay maa..love ya ma,love ya...

kwn2,aku syg korang..so aku akan jaga diri aku sebab korang.. :)




sore jaa..~




p/s: wait for more slice of new chapters okeyh guys.. for dak2 skype, gambarimas-nee!!!
koishii korang sudaa! <3

0 comments: